How can we connect with youth as central stakeholders for the international sports world using the example of the IOC Young Leaders programme, we will hear from two Young Leaders about what works and what does NOT work. SDG Sport Webinar “Youth Empowerment and Social Entrepreneurship Through Sport (22 April 2020).
Organised by Sport and Sustainability International (SandSI) with contributions from:
– Geert Hendriks, Chief Executive Officer, SandSI
– Philippe Furrer, Founder and Chief Engagement Officer, insPoweredBy
– Kate Sole, Senior Project Manager, International Olympic Committee (IOC)
– Laura Tiidla, IOC Young Leader
– Babacar Dieng, IOC Young Leader